Certain circumstances require removal of your shrubs and plants. This can be a stressful situation and we want you to relax while we take care of all of your removal needs. It is critical to utilize care and precaution when surveying a tree or shrub removal. Our team works hard to ensure no harm will come to your home, buildings, or other plants. We employ an experienced team that understands the delicate situation of each job.
Did you know?
- Sunburn and sun scald damage to a tree can make it easier for borers to infiltrate the trunk and cause further damage.
- Staking can cause abnormal trunk growth and bark damage.
- A lawn mower bumping a tree trunk can actually wound a tree.
- Decay-causing fungus is often indicated by mushrooms or conks growing at the base of a tree.
- PLANT, don’t BURY trees. Nearly all trees have a root collar – a flare or bulging area where the tree meets the root system. If you can’t see the root flare the tree may be planted too deeply, which can deprive the tree of oxygen and make it more susceptible to root disease.
- Keep mulch at least 6 to 8 inches away from the trunk of a tree to prevent fungus diseases and to allow for maximum air circulation.